John Qreshi is a lifelong entrepreneur, business owner and personal performance trainer. Over the past 20 years, He has coached an extensive client list of royalty, rockstars, celebrities, athletes, political leaders, and CEOs of multi-million dollar companies. Jimmy's approach is known as Transformational Breakthrough: A mind optimization science that completely transforms a person’s way of thinking and living, often in as little as one or two sessions. Through his work, Jimmy's has discovered there are eight unique mental thought models that only the world’s top 1% of Super Achievers possess – which anyone in the remaining 99% can adopt too, to create their own extraordinary success. Since 2014, John has helped implant these mental models into the consciousness of over thousands of people through his famed Breakthrough Mind Power sessions. Whether it’s during his popular Masterclasses, or during his many live appearances.
The Quantum Master Coach Training is an excellent opportunity to experience his Transformational Breakthrough process for yourself - so you too can unblock your path to your potential as a Super Achiever.